Applications are open for the Yunus Centre Social Fiction Design Competition 2022. The Social Fiction Design Competition invites visionaries and dreamers all over the world with a knack for creative writing to share how they wish to see the world and the lives of young people in the year 2050.
This is a global platform encouraging Social Fiction to imagine a world we want to live in, a world free of social and environmental injustices that plague our communities. And it all starts with our imagination.
Prizes from Social Fiction Design Competition
- Compete and get a chance to win USD $10,000.
Eligibility for Social Fiction Design Competition
- Open to anyone from around the world;
- No age restrictions;
- No geographical limitations.
Sit back and imagine a world in 2050. How do you wish to see the life of a young person in the year 2050?
- In min 1000 – max 5000 words, write a Social Fiction, taking the readers on a tour of what this fictional world in 2050 looks like.
- Address one or more social and environmental focus areas in your writing:
- Climate Change, Micro-credit, Agriculture, Technology and Innovation, Transport, Literature, Music, Waste, Circular Economy, Tourism, WASH, Employment, Sports, Health & Well-being etc.
- Tell organisers how key players in the government, corporate houses, educational institutions, local businesses and/or community members are contributing to this new world.
- Fill up the online application form. Upload and submit your Social Fiction writing!
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.