Application are open for Zendesk Tech for Good Impact Awards 2022. It is a comprehensive program donating software, expertise, and financial support to nonprofit organizations tackling a wide range of social problems. By leveraging the power of Customer Experience (CX) tools, our partners are able to improve efficiency and magnify their impact, achieving their mission at greater scale.
Tech for Good has two main goals:
- Provide nonprofits with Zendesk software and grants to help them serve more people and create more impact among vulnerable populations;
- Partner with nonprofits that provide workforce development training for careers in customer experience (CX) to historically marginalized and underrepresented groups.
Awards of Zendesk Tech for Good Impact Awards
- will provide multiple awards between $10K to $50K per organization for a total of up to $500,000 in available funding.
- Also provide free product and software donations up to $500,000 in value and Pro Bono support as needed
The Zendesk Foundation reserves the right to change the award amounts at any time.
- open to verifiable charitable organizations including U.S. organizations classified as 501 (c)(3) public charities
- foreign organizations operating for charitable purposes whose activities are in furtherance of the Foundation’s core focus areas of:
- Fostering community
- Promoting resilience in times of crisis
- Creating career pathways in tech
- Current Zendesk customers are not eligible for the impact awards.
- Additionally, open to nonprofit organizations that would like to use Zendesk software to directly serve beneficiary communities
- Unfortunately, projects or organizations looking to use Zendesk for internal purposes will not qualify for this program at this time.
Note : They are unable to grant to organizations based in: Belarus, Central African Republic, Crimea Region of Ukraine, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Ukraine/Russia, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Applications will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- Firstly, Programmatic Fit
- Secondly, Impact
- Lastly, Tech Readiness
Please note that applications will only be accepted through the application form. Emailed versions of an application will not be eligible for consideration.
Deadline : September 12, 2022
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!