RUFORUM invites young African entrepreneurs and incubates to compete for 20 awards to showcase their innovations, enterprises, and business concepts and propositions.
The competition aims to promote business innovation through entrepreneurship and provide seed funding to young entrepreneurs with creative and innovative business ideas to be valorized and enhance and foster a spirit of entrepreneurship among African youth.
- Provides a platform to showcase your innovations, enterprises, and business concepts and propositions
- provision of seed funding to young entrepreneurs through a transparent and competitive process.
- also, provides the platform to pitch business to investors and stakeholders through capacity-building opportunities.
- Access to a network of young entrepreneurs across Africa
- for young people between 16-34 years
- must have a business/enterprise based in Africa
- own and manage a business that has been in operation for less than 42 months
How to Apply?
- When you are registering there is a place for you to upload your business/enterprise logo, which is not mandatory.
- After registering, click on “calls” where you will see different calls and selected the ones that are still active.
- It will take you directly to the online Application form.
- Note that it is not compulsory to upload a word document as an application form but you need to fill the form online.
- Moreover, you cannot save the form, you are only required to fill the form once and submit