Apply for EU:CD Fellowship Programme 2022. This fellowship program is offer by European Union Cyber Diplomacy.
The main goal of the EU:CD Fellowship is to assist partner countries and non-governmental stakeholders in participating in international cyber diplomacy debates by addressing individual skill and knowledge development. The Fellowship will prioritize knowledge transfer among Fellows in order to foster relationships and strengthen North-South and South-South cooperation.
The Fellowship will address the following issues:
- The United Nations framework for responsible state behavior;
- Regional and multilateral approaches to cybercrime prevention;
- International frameworks to improve cyber resilience;
- Quality control and data governance are two examples of international digital cooperation.
- Emerging disruptive technologies require global governance.
The Fellows should be able to do the following by the end of the EU:CD Programme:
- Identify and discuss key policy quandaries in various cyber, digital, and technology issues.
- Determine and engage stakeholders at the national, regional, and international levels;
- Form domestic policies in the areas covered by the Programme;
- Contribute to the strengthening of national and/or regional perspectives on cyber and digital issues, including through official submissions to international organizations, written opinion pieces, or workshop presentations.
- Distribute the knowledge gained to other members of the national ecosystem or a stakeholder group.
Eligibility of EU:CD
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Fellowship:
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: non-EU members of the Eastern European Group (EEG), Africa Group, Latin America and the Caribbean Group (GRULAC), Asia Pacific Group (APG);
- Clear relevance of national, regional, or international cyber
- and/or digital developments for current employment or line of work;
- Proven working knowledge of the English language.
- Selected candidates are expected to make arrangements with their employers to ensure their attendance at various meetings.
- Please keep in mind that you are not required to attend all meetings.
Deadline : July 31
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for full details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !