Applications are open for the Yunus & Youth Forward Programme 2022. Yunus & Youth is looking for young people who want to transform their communities through business. Join them to start your entrepreneurial journey!
Forward supports black youth while they shape their own future. They do so through three main components: a vibrant and youthful community; online learning modules with a curated curriculum and hands-on activities, and a mentoring programme.
Benefits from Yunus & Youth Forward
- All programme participants will be matched with a mentor from a Fortune 500 company. Mentors will provide inspiration and support – and teach you how to use business skills to build your project!
- Entrepreneurial skills like creativity, critical thinking, and communication will look great on your resumé or college application!
- You will engage with their global network of social innovators and mentors.
- An online and on-demand learning modules and interactive live sessions will walk you through the process of building your business solution. They break the entrepreneurial process into smaller steps so you can have fun along the way!
- The Program will end with a Final Pitch Competition and participants will present their solutions to a panel of judges from Y&Y’s global network. The best projects will be awarded small grants.
Eligibility for Yunus & Youth Forward
They are looking for youth who:
- are 15 to 19 years old;
- reside in the United States;
- identify as black;
- have a stable internet connection*;
- are interested in turning their vision for their communities into a sustainable solution.
*If you do not have a stable access to the internet, you should signal that on the application form. The Y&Y Team will evaluate on a case by case basis whether they are able to provide financial assistance to cover data usage fees and devices.
Application of Yunus & Youth Forward
The Forward selection process has the following steps:
- Written Application: Participants will submit a written application through the online questionnaire. They will answer questions related to the eligibility and selection criteria listed on each form session. Important: All open-ended questions should be under 600 characters including spaces) The application form should be submitted before August 26, 2022.
- Online Interview with Y&Y Forward Team: Shortlisted participants will be invited for a short online chat with the main purpose of going deeper into their written application, and of checking that they agree with the programme’s conditions, timeline, and implications. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on an ongoing basis before August 31, 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.