Warner Bros is looking for a Cinematic Layout Intern. The internship is available at Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., in its growing team on an unannounced AAA title!
Ideal candidates will have strong technical skills and will be deeply knowledgeable and passionate about the art of cinematography, blocking, and pacing. Applicants should be creative, self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy partnering with other artists, programmers, and designers to create an immersive game experience.
What will Cinematic Layout Intern do at Warner Bros?
- Using your knowledge of cinematography and visual storytelling, collaborate with Producers, Story Artists, Animators, FX Artists, Sound Artists, and Lighters to generate dramatic cutscenes, create and render alluring marketing videos, and add life and appeal to the conversations and environments of our games.
- Transform a cinematic from concept art and ideas into a 3D visualization. Shepherd the cinematic throughout the process of its creation and ensure its completion at a high degree of quality.
- Work with Programmers to develop and refine cinematic toolsets and workflows.
What do you need for Cinematic Layout Internship at Warner Bros?
To become a Cinematic Layout Intern, you must possess excellent graphics and animation skills. Further, you must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Maya and Unreal 4.
- Ability to produce quality staging, blocking, as well as camera animations for cinematic scenes.
- further, a basic understanding of animation principles.
- Talent for technical problem-solving.
- Also, an ability to balance effective time management with quality production work under tight deadlines.
- Solid communication as well as interpersonal skills.
How do you apply for Internships at Warner Bros?
To apply for a Cinematic Layout Internship at Warner Bros, at first, you will need to find the position that you want to work at Warner Bros. Internship positions will require you to meet the minimum eligibility. Also, it will state the desired criteria to secure the internship. So, to become a Cinematic Layout intern at Warner Bros, you must meet these requirements as these internships are highly competitive.
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for a Warner Bros Internship:
- Step 1: Assess your need for an internship. Also, be sure that your university has a provision for the internship.
- Step 2: Go to the career site and check for the available internship position at Warner Bros, which in this case Cinematic Layout Internship.
- Step 3: Check for the details, and see if you meet the Warner Bros requirements for internship for the desired position.
- Step 4: Apply directly from the site, once you are sure that you meet the internship requirements.
- Step 5: Fill out details and provide a recent CV and other relevant documentation while making an online application.
- Step 6: Double-Check your application and be sure that everything is in order. Submit your application and wait for the callback.