HP invites opportunity from the young college students to apply for Designer Internship.
This Intern position is intended for students pursuing a degree in a technical discipline, who are on track to graduate within a year of completing the internship. Internships start in June and end in early September, and are paid full-time positions. Successful completion of an internship may result in a full-time offer of employment upon graduation.
What Qualifications/Skills I need to take Designer Internship at HP?
The Designer Intern is responsible Provide support and make sure that the engineering partners meet the business objectives. Moreover, Interns will be a part of the specialized tutoring program which constantly challenges interns to develop skills.
Here is a list of daily tasks and responsibilities a Designer Interns would do:
- Provide process support to assigned work area & engineering partners to ensure business objectives are met.
- Likewise, Complete corrective actions to identified problems using sound troubleshooting skills.
- Document and maintain records and report details for failure analysis and continuous improvement efforts.
- Develop and implement process / equipment fixtures or aids to improve equipment performance, safety or maintainability.
- Interact with cross-functional organizations (engineering, production, facilities, management)
- Promote teamwork both on and across shifts within the department. Maintain a safe and clean work environment, practice good safety habits and accepted protocols.
- Also, Certify to process and safety area requirements and maintain certification per schedule.
What Qualifications/Skills I need to take an Internship at HP?
HP encourages recent university students from all over the world to apply for the Designer Internship program. For an internship position, HP considers several professional, technical and personal aspects of an individual, and how they can utilize them to their best advantages.
Further, for Designer Interns should abide by the minimum qualifications set by HP. Here is a list of qualifications an HP Intern should have:
- Will be completing their first year of a two-year degree.
- Likewise, Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Further, Ability to apply knowledge in relative areas of technologies (Electronics, Computer Science, Vacuum Technology, Pneumatics, Mechanics, Optics)
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment (Cleanroom suit is worn). May include standing, sitting, working in confined spaces, use of hand tools, able to read prints as well as understand the written theory of operation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a technical, fast paced, R&D environment.
- May include off-shift work (3 shifts, 5 days/wk.).
- Also, Demonstrated enthusiasm to learn and apply skills learned in school, and on the job.
How Do I apply for Designer Internship at HP? A Step-by-Step Application Guide
Applying for Internships at HP is an easy process. You can become an HP intern by simply dropping off a CV for the position you have your eye on. Further, the internship position doesn’t require you to have prior working experience. Hence, you may apply if you meet the above criteria.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial to guide you through the application process for a Designer Internship at HP:
- First, you will need to search for an internship position (Designer Internship in this case) at HP Jobs Site.
- Next, you will require an outstanding resume. So dress your resume to impress.
- After you find an internship position you wish to apply for, you can do so by applying online. Making online application at HP will need you to provide your personal information.
- Upload your CV, and relevant documentation (work experience if possible)
- Finally, Submit your application and you are good to go.