iHeartRadio offers paid summer internship to international students. Further, the organization aims to groom new talents by introducing various internship program. Among them, the college internship program by iHeartMedia is an overwhelming opportunity that helps students develop professional skills early-on. iHeartMedia tailors these internships so that the students get adequate training and mentorship from their supervisors. Also, the interns will receive exposure to a broad range of media/radio disciplines.
What will Summer intern do at iHeartRadio?
- Rotates through various radio functions or focuses on one specific area, e.g., sales, programming, events, etc.
- Conducts research & analysis.
- Assists in general office tasks.
- Prepares & delivers reports as required.
- Learns job processes/requirements in assigned functions.
- Serves as an apprentice in assigned function.
- May work with other interns on projects.
- Assists in developing and broadening interest in iHeartMedia.
What qualifications will an intern require?
To apply for the paid Summer Internship at iHeartRadio, an applicant must:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
- Likewise, Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
- Further, Innovation & Creativity
- Leadership in peer relationships
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
- Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
- Further, work experience in the media field can contribute positively to the interns.
- Also, Career interest in the media industry
What is the minimum education requirement for iHeartRadio Internship?
- Full-time undergraduates (rising Junior or Senior) at a four-year college
- Further, a Minimum of 3.2 GPA
- Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism
- College/university transcript
- Also, Letter from the student’s school stating that the student will be granted credit for the internship
How To Apply for the Internship program?
Prospective interns at iHeartRadio may apply for the paid summer internship program online. Moreover, you will require to submit a CV as well as a cover letter during the application process. Also, the candidates must submit the stated documentation.