Join as an Intern in the Risk Policy and Architecture Division in Asian Development Bank!
Responsibilities Of the Intern :
- Understand key risk areas of ADB’s portfolios and design an effective reporting format suitable for live updates.
- Apply IT skills
- Prepare reports and presentations on the design and implementation process of the enhanced reporting format for internal stakeholders.
- Assist with risk data analysis, development of logical data model, drafting of the data dictionary.
- Propose any improvements in the structured as well as unstructured data processing
- Moreover, closely collaborate with the Division’s team members and IT department where and when applicable.
PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
Duration: 8 weeks (with a possibility of extension)
Timing: June 2022
- Final report and presentation on the main findings, proposals and recommendations for better portfolio risk reporting, data and process improvements and contributions to the Division’s activities.
- Actual outputs of assignments
Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in Computer science, Engineering, Econometrics.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of finance and banking (at a basic level).
- Strong computer skills
- Visual presentation skills.
- In addition, good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated and flexible team player with an independent working style.
- Practical experience in database design, data analysis, implantation of AI.
- Moreover, International academic or work experience is a plus.
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
- Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question.
- Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
- Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment
Visit the official website for more information!