UNDP Internship Roster in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. This call is for the Internship Roster, i.e. recommended candidates would be placed on the Roster, from which the interns shall be sourced by the projects in case of need.
Duties and Responsibilities
The typical tasks performed by interns include
- Active participation in the formulation of new projects with innovation and creativity.
- Undertake research on relevant initiatives in areas of interest.
- Conduct data collection and analyze data collected.
- Contribute to the preparation of social media content, the drafting of news, interviews, and stories for knowledge platform, the development of relevant brochures, videos, and infographics.
- Contribute to the development of press releases for printed and online media outlets, especially on the occasion of regional projects’ activities and events.
- Draft or support drafting of blog posts and other externally-facing pieces on emerging trends in relevant field;
- Undertake regular website updates.
- Provide administrative and logistical support.
- Support organization of workshops, conferences, and retreats in coordination with other staff; support for international participants’ travel and logistics matters.
- Provide help desk services.
- Perform other duties as required.
In order to be eligible for this UNDP Internship Roster, candidates must have
- Enrollment in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher).
- Enrollment in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
Experience and Languages
- Demonstrated keen interest in the work of the UN, and of UNDP in particular, and a personal commitment to UNDP’s Statement of Purpose and to the ideals of the UN Charter.
- Proficiency in English is necessary for this position. Furthermore, fluency in Russian and Kyrgyz is an asset.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here