Applications are open for various scholarship programs in UK. The scholarships are provided by different institutions and for various courses. The list of 15 Fully and Partially Funded Scholarship for International Students in the United Kingdom are:
- Partial awards up to a maximum of £20,000 covering a portion of the program fee.
Further, The Oxford Executive MBA enables current and future leaders to make a difference in their chosen field.
Deadline: 9th September 2019
The successful applicants of Cardiff University – Funded PhD Studentships In Chemistry in UK, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend of GBP 15,009 per year (matching UK Research Council National Minimum).
Deadline: 21st August 2019
- Full tuition waiver.
- includes an additional £5,000 (used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.)
Deadline: 31st July 2019
- Economy airfare from the Visiting Fellow’s nominated home airport to a London based airport and return from
- London to the nominated home airport.
- Similarly, Self-catering accommodation, including the cost of utilities.
- A contribution to subsistence (£100 per week).
- Likewise, Award holders are given the title International Visiting Fellow for the period of their stay.
Deadline: 16th February 2020
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Deadline: 8th November 2019
- In 2020, the value of the scholarship package will range from R20,000 to R100,000 depending on student circumstances. Funding will be for up to a maximum of two years. They support both full and part-time study and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning.
- They also organize an annual conference for current scholars and hold several smaller events throughout the year. Further, Scholarship holders are to participate in these activities and to become part of and contribute to the network.
Deadline: 12th August 2019
- The value of each award is £2,000 and shall be a contribution towards tuition fees.
- The Presidents Scholarships are open to all well-qualified international applicants joining the one-year full-time postgraduate MSc programs in session 2019/20.
Deadline: 11th August 2019
- A basic salary for the Fellow, as determined by the host organization; an additional Wellcome Trust enhancement of £7,500 per annum will also be provided.
- Research expenses, including research assistance if required (normally a graduate research assistant or technician; Likewise, requests for additional research staff may be considered where fieldwork or clinical studies in a low- or middle-income country are proposed).
- Travel and subsistence for collaborative travel or scientifically justified overseas visits of normally up to one.
Deadline: 17th October 2019
- Up to £60,000 equity-free funding.
- Tailored mentoring and training.
- PR, marketing and promotion.
- Access to our drop-in workspace in central London.
- Allowable costs directly related to the fellowship may include travel, equipment, business consultancy, project-specific consumables, legal costs, specific business courses and attending conferences and seminars directly related to the Enterprise Fellowship.
Deadline: 16th September 2019
- Scholars writing fiction will receive a grant of £18,000, paid monthly over the course of twelve months. At the discretion of the Foundation, Scholars writing non-fiction, who require additional research time. Also, could receive an additional grant, paid over a period of up to eighteen months.
Deadline: 30th September 2019
- Financial help and motivation to proceed with an eco-friendly lifestyle.
- A scholarship of £1000 will be given to a student.
Deadline: 30th October 2019
All Chevening awards cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses. There is no difference in the value of Chevening and Chevening Partner Awards.
Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long program of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
Deadline: 6th November 2019
The fully-funded BPP university scholarships cover student’s entire tuition fee. Moreover, Under the fully funded BPP University Scholarships schemes, the university provides this scholarship up to 10 students. However, the scholarship is competitive, and the students will require to demonstrate excellence in the aforementioned area.
Deadline: 15th January 2020
- All University and College fees;
- The University application fee;
- a living stipend (£15,144 per annum 2018-19);
- one economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship
- one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
Deadline: 31st October 2019
- Payment of this award is by way of a tuition fee reduction. Also, Scholarships will be applied to successful student accounts at the start of your first academic year of study.
- Also, Awards will be between £500 – £3,000
Deadline: 15th November 2019