Apply for Asbestos.com Scholarship 2022. This scholarship is provided by Asbestos. It awards $5,000 in scholarships to students who bring awareness to asbestos-related cancers.
Value of Scholarship
- $3,000 for 1st place.
- $2,000 for 2nd place.
Requirements of Asbestos.com Scholarship
- Any undergraduate and graduate students
- 18 years and older
- Enrolled full-time in U.S. institution
- Essay must be between 750 and 1,500 words
- Two letters of recommendation
What are they looking for ?
- An essay writer who shows real knowledge about the subject based on facts and figures, not an opinion.
- A personal story reflecting a family connection to mesothelioma or one that shows a promise in treatment
- An entry written from the heart, showing the human element of how asbestos affects the community.
- A passionate, clearly written essay with thorough research, genuine interest and fueled by progressive thought
Asbestos is a toxic mineral that causes mesothelioma, an often terminal cancer affecting more than 3,000 Americans annually. The topic you choose should bring light to the issues surrounding mesothelioma and help raise awareness about the disease, research, promising clinical trials, survivors and caregivers.
How to apply ?
Write Your Essay
- The essay must explore the mesothelioma topics listed in the rules. Please keep the essay between 750 and 1,500 words.
Submit Entry Online
- When you’ve finished your essay, please fill out the online application and include your essay, picture and letters of recommendation.
Provide Proof of Enrollment
- Asbestos.com will contact finalists and ask them to request their official college transcript from their school and mail it to us.
Deadline : 31 August 2022
Lastly, visit the official website given below for full details.
Similarly, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!