Apply for Degree Completion Grants at Universität Hamburg for international students in Germany. Universität Hamburg assists its international students in successfully completing their degrees with degree completion grants.
Funding and Duration
- The funding period for the degree completion grant is 6 months.
- maximum funding period is 12 months.
- monthly funding sum ranges from €200 to €720.
- Funding amounts are based on income
Those not entitled to funding:
- international students who fulfill the requirements of Section 8 of the German federal training assistance act
- doctoral candidates
Eligibility of Degree Completion Grants
You are entitled to funding if you are :
- already enrolled at Universität Hamburg;
- not a German citizen;
- not eligible for the federal student loan scheme;
- preparing for or are in the final examination phase of your studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
International students studying in fee-based degree programs are eligible for this grant in exceptional cases, but they will not have priority in the selection procedure.
After you have submitted your online application, please submit the following documents in person to the program coordinator during office hours by the application deadline:
- firstly, your residency permit
- Secondly, copies of bank statements from all checking and savings accounts
Online applications require the following documents:
- reason for your application
- schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
Only applications completed in full and submitted within the application deadline can be considered.
Deadline : December 1, 2022
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for full details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!