Disaster Relief Scholarship Program 2022 initiative is geared toward the students who have experienced a natural disaster or insurance dispute themselves or through a loved one.
No one can prevent unexpected disasters, but you can receive financial assistance through the Disaster Relief Scholarship Program to support your higher education expenses.
The Disaster Relief Scholarship is worth $10,000.
- Students who have experience with a disaster or insurance dispute
- currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university, or have been accepted at such an institution
- In addition, applicants agree that Insurance Claim HQ may use their submissions and names for marketing purposes.
Essay Submission Guideline
- Submit relevant essays of between 500 and 1,000 words.
- Attach your submission as a PDF document to your emailed submission.
- Applicants agree that Insurance Claim HQ may use their submissions as well as names for marketing purposes.
- Finally, submit your completed essays to [email protected].
Should there be national reform of natural disaster insurers? Support your argument using a common issue below:
- Flood Damage
- Fire Damage
- Also, Storm Damage
Visit the official site linked below to submit your essay for the scholarship!