Apply for ENS International Selection Scholarships 2022. This scholarship is provided by École normale supérieure de Lyon (ENS Lyon).
The competitive examination of the International selection is intended to young graduates in Arts & Humanities as well as Sciences. Graduates who justify at least of one year undergraduate studies in a foreign university and distinguish themselves with outstanding results.
- a 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years and from a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Application to International selection according to the calendars below.
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your dossier, you are invited to take written and oral tests.
- The marks obtained at the tests determine the list of admitted students.
- Detailed editable application form
- Passport-1st page only for non-European candidates
- ID card for European candidates
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long)
- Research project of 3 pages maximum (10 000 characters including spaces)
Visit the official website for more information.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.