Application for ETH Zurich Innovation Partnership Grants 2022. The innovation partnership grants support the establishment of a cooperation between Switzerland-based researchers from federal and cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, universities of teacher education, or public research institutes with non-academic innovation agents in China, Japan, South Korea and member states of ASEAN.
Specifically, innovation partnership grants can support activities such as:
- planning a joint R&D project proposal for submission to a national or international innovation-related funding agency (e.g. Innosuisse)
- establishing long-term consulting or training partnership between two institutions (e.g. management training for an Asian innovation agent conducted by a Swiss university of applied sciences)
- pilot technology or product development activities (e.g. creation of a prototype integrating Swiss knowledge)
- reverse enginnering projects (e.g. extraction of knowledge from Asia for education purposes)
- The grants is up to maximum 20, 000 CHF
- open to all scientific disciplines and fields of research, including social sciences and the humanities.
- Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply as main applicant
- Universities from the partner country can participate as third parties.
- Postdoctoral scientists, senior scientists and professors of Swiss federal and cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, universities of teacher education, as well as public research institutes, are eligible to apply
- The Switzerland-based scientist is the main applicand and must be employed at one of the aforementioned Swiss institutions.
The Switzerland-based prospective applicant must apply to ETH Zurich as the Leading House Asia. The submission of the application takes place online and consists of two parts (as stated in the call guidelines):
1. Submission of your application details via the application form online.
2. Upload of your application form with the requested appendices in one single pdf document via the application form online.
Deadline : July 31, 2022.
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for full details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!