Applications are invited for the Seeds of Fortune Scholars Program 2022. Seeds of Fortune is a nonprofit organization that seeks to financially empower young women of color by helping them make better financial decisions starting with college. They help them to apply to college scholarships, teach financial literacy, and professional development skills.
Benefits from Fortune Scholars Program
Selected students will have access to:
- 10-month support program in college admission and financing (Meet once a month).
- Mandatory 10 Day Summer College Prep Boot Camp.
- Research Project mentored by Yale Women in Economics and guest Yale professors.
- 4 Day Yale residential overnight and admission visit.
- Meet ambitious young women of color & join a 4-year college network.
- Learn to Build Scholarship & College application.
- Interview Prep.
- Business Plan Competition.
- Connect to top colleges & universities for admission HBCUs, Private and Public.
- Additionally, A Selected Participant gets a $500 College Scholarship.
Eligibility Required for Fortune Scholars Program
- Applicant must be current HS Junior/HS Graduation Class of 2023;
- Attend a Public School or Catholic School;
- Identify as a Female Student of color (African-American, Asian-American, Latino, or Native American);
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
There are 3 rounds to the application process:
- Firstly, Round 1: Submit your application by the deadline of December 31, 2021, Early Applications are given priority, Deadline II: January 14, 2022
- Secondly, Round 2: Online Interview
- Thirdly, Round 3: Selected Candidates Announced in late February 2022
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.