Opportunity for abroad studies is made easier for all the international students with the International Scholarship provided by Jiangsu University of Science and Technology!
Bachelor, master’s, and doctorate programs are open to international students in 2022 with scholarship in Chinese as well as in English.
Scholarship and Allowance
|Provincial Scholarship(Apply online)||Jasmine Scholarship ||30,000-50,000 CNY|
|Jasmine Excellence Scholarship ||10,000-30,000CNY|
|University Scholarship||Scholarship for Bachelor||4,000CNY /Y|
|Scholarship for Master||9,000CNY/Y|
|Scholarship for PhD||12,000 CNY/Y|
|Academic Scholarship for Undergraduates||8,000CNY/Y: Top 5% |
6,000CNY/Y: Top 6%-15%
4,000CNY/Y: Top 16%-35%
2,000CNY/Y: Top 36%-75%
Details on Scholarship
- Jasmine Scholarship is open ONLY TO FRESHMAN, which can only be awarded after the application is approved, and is incompatible with other scholarships provided by JUST. Moreover, one should apply online by his or her own.
- Jasmine Excellence Scholarship is only available for on-campus students, i, e. 2022 batch may apply from 2023.
- Provincial Full Scholarship includes Comprehensive Insurance Fee, Accommodation Fee, Tuition as well as Living Allowance.
- If you apply for a Provincial Scholarship, you also need to submit your application on the JUST online application platform.
- Moreover, important information such as scholarship offers, payment instructions, visa applications, etc, shall be included in the admission letter.
- A foreign passport holder, healthy, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of JUST.
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 30 years old
- Master program applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and normally should be less than 35 years old
- Doctorate program applicants should hold a master’s degree and normally should be less than 45 years old.
- The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English delivered programs is as follows:
- Bachelor- IBT 75 or IELTS 5.5
- Master or above-IBT 80 or IELTS 6
- However, an English test is not required for native English speakers.
- Applicants of Chinese delivered programs must have a recent HSK Level 4 certificate (within 2 Years).
- Submit your applications to all programs online through JUST “Online Application System”
- Register your account and activate it.
- Fill out the application and upload your authentic documents as required.
- Submit the application and save your application number.
- Check your admission status online regularly.
- You will receive your Admission Notice through e-mail after a successful evaluation.
- Read your Admission Notice and pay the fees listed in the Admission Notice provided by the School of Overseas Education of JUST.
- Upload the remittance receipt to JUST “Online Application System”.
- Receive originals of Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) by post.
Moreover, for running a bachelor’s program taught in English, the quota of students needs to be reached; if not, the students of that program should be ready to transfer to another one.