The Law School has established Global Welcome Scholarship to support overseas students who study a taught LLM at the University’s Canterbury campus.
Global Welcome Scholarship value
- Applicants must hold a valid passport demonstrating the nationality of a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD. A full list of countries can be found on the OECD website
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- To have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- To have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if they meet the stated conditions
31 July 2022, 23:59 BST for September 2022 entry
30 November 2022, 23:59 GMT for January 2023 entry
How to apply
Applications are to be made via KentVision, which will be opened in due course.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.