Charles Darwin University offers Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
What you’ll receive
The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
The scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course, or year;
- Applicant must apply to commence study in S2 2022
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course
- Also, applicants must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must be an international student paying international student fees
- In addition, the applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
In order to retain the scholarship, the recipient must meet all the following:
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees
- Pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester
- Overall score in their highest completed qualification
- Supporting statements (up to 600 words) outlining why you should be awarded a scholarship
How to apply
- Apply to study at CDU: https://www.cdu.edu.au/international/how-apply
- Submit your application for the VCIHAS
The outcome of your application will be notified to you by email within a month of the closing date of the scholarship.