The Toshizo Watanabe International Scholarship Program (TWISP) provides undergraduate and graduate students from Japan with opportunities to study at Brandeis University on full-tuition scholarships.
Benefits of Toshizo Watanabe International Scholarship 2022
- Full-tuition scholarships
- Room, board as well as medical insurance for undergraduate students studying abroad
- Partial living expenses and medical insurance for graduate students studying abroad or in degree programs
- The chance to join an exclusive group of scholars while studying at a leading American university
Watanabe Scholars are eligible to attend Brandeis University as undergraduate students, as well as the following graduate programs:
Exchange students from partner programs are also eligible for the scholarship. Students interested in learning more about the TWISP are encouraged to email [email protected].
Eligibility Requirements for Toshizo Watanabe International Scholarship 2022
- TWISP applicants must be Japanese nationals. They should be enrolled at or alumni of a Brandeis partner university in Japan.
- Exchange students from partner programs are also eligible for the scholarship.