Applications for the Meta Research PhD Fellowship Program 2023 are now open. The Meta Research PhD Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
Having funded over 200 students from around the world since the Fellowship program’s conception, they are proud to continue supporting exceptional PhD scholars in a variety of technology research domains. With the addition of close mentorship, the Meta Research PhD program aims to engage with the Fellowship winners, learn alongside them, and discover emerging opportunities in industry together.
Meta Research Fellowship Program
Winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive:
- Two years of paid tuition and fees
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living costs
- Various opportunities to engage with Meta researchers
- An invitation to the annual Fellowship Summit
Eligibility for Meta Research Fellowship Program
You are eligible to apply for the program as long as you are:
- Enrolled in a PhD program at an accredited university in the fall following the application cycle (i.e., Fall 2023);
- Engaged in research related to computer science and engineering in areas relevant to Meta, as specified in the Available Fellowships section;
- The program is open to students at all accredited universities around the world.
Application of Meta Research Fellowship Program
Applications must include:
- CV or resume. There is no page limit to the resume or CV. In this case, it may be worthwhile to have a longer CV to complement your achievements or any publications you would like to share.
- Research statement. Statements of research should be 500 words or less and should clearly identify your area of focus, its importance to the field, and its applicability to Meta as it pertains to one of the Available Fellowships. Note that references or citations count toward the 500-word limit. To optimize the word count for research statements, references and citations should be added to CVs, which do not have a word or page limit.
- Two letters of recommendation. One of the letters of recommendation needs to come from a PhD advisor or a research advisor. The other may come from another professor or an industry contact.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.