Applications are open for Premier Undergraduate and Wesbrook Scholarships. They are UBC’s most prestigious designations given to senior students with outstanding academic performance and leadership. As well as involvement in student and community activities.
This scholarship is provided by University of British Columbia. If you’re eligible for the award, you will receive an email invitation to attend an information session in September.
Value of Premier Undergraduate and Wesbrook Scholarships
- Awards range from 20 Wesbrook Scholar designations each worth $1,000 to renewable scholarships worth $20,000 over two years.
- Firstly, You demonstrate strong leadership, teamwork skills, and community participation (on- or off-campus).
- Secondly, Some awards require an interest or participation in athletics.
- You have studied on the UBC Vancouver Campus during the two previous winter sessions (2020/21 and 2021/22) while meeting the registration requirements.
- You rank academically in the top 10% of your year level and awarding faculty.
- Moreover, You meet one of the following criteria:
- You are in the third, fourth, or fifth year of a baccalaureate program and
- Are on track to graduate in 2023 or 2024.
- You are enrolled in the M.D., D.M.D., or J.D. program.
- In the first year of a Masters degree program
- students in a PhD program or in a dual-degree PhD program are not eligible for this award
In addition to the above requirements, you must also fulfill following registration requirements:
- A minimum of 24 percentage-graded credits during both terms of the Winter Session
- A reduced course load due to extenuating circumstances (documentation is required)
- A co-op or education abroad program in one term and 12 percentage-graded credits in the other term of the same Winter Session
- An education abroad program or co-op for both terms during a given Winter Session
If you are graduating in May 2023 or you have an approved reduced course load, you can have your current winter registration requirements waived upon confirmation.
If you studied abroad during the previous Winter Session, you must submit a copy of your transcripts from the exchange institution with this application.
To apply for the Premier Undergraduate and Wesbrook Scholarships, you must first be invited by your academic faculty or school. Your faculty will then reach out to you and provide a link to the online application form.
For more information on the required documents for the application, please refer to the student instructions (pdf) for the scholarships.
Deadline : October 11, 2022
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!