Application open for Princeton Arts Fellowship 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Princeton University Art Museum. Applicants may apply for the Princeton Arts Fellowship twice in a lifetime.
Applicants should be early career composers, conductors, musicians, choreographers, visual artists, filmmakers, poets. As well as novelists, playwrights, designers, directors and performance artists. This list is not meant to be exhaustive–who would find it beneficial to spend two years teaching and working in an artistically vibrant university community.
Princeton Arts Fellows spend two consecutive academic years (September 1-July 1) at Princeton University and formal teaching is expected.
Value of Princeton Arts Fellowship
- An $88,000 a year stipend is provided
Who is eligible ?
- Non-US citizens
- no age limit
- who do not hold a Ph.D. degree from Princeton University
- may not hold concurrent teaching positions,
Additionally, applicants should be :
- early career composers,
- visual artists,
- directors, and
- performance artists
Submit the online application and supporting documentation through AHIRE. Supporting documentation :
- Firstly, curriculum vitae
- Secondly, 750-word proposal that includes:
- How you propose to use the 2 years of the fellowship to develop your work (250 words)
- What you might teach, direct, or choreograph with undergraduates as part of your fellowship (250 words)
- How you have encouraged diversity and inclusion in your artistic practice, teaching, and/or research (250 words)
- Thirdly, contact information for 3 references
- Moreover, work samples accompanied by a 150-word statement on how they relate to your proposal
- Creative Writing: Prose samples are limited to 3000 words. If you are a poet, submit up to 20 pages of poetry.
- Visual Arts: Up to 20 still images or up to 10 still images and 5 minutes of video. Submit works in a PDF via link to a sufficient online video format. Provide access passwords if necessary.
- Dance: 1 to 3 links to complete works with cue points. Links can be rehearsals, research, or performances, but must be continuous footage. Do not send trailers, photographs, or promotional materials.
- Theater: 10-15 page writing sample; 15-20 design images (photos or renderings); or video/audio reel with cue points. Links to professional websites or web archives are welcome.
- Music: 1-2 scores and/or links to examples of performance (10 minutes total) on sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, etc. All images and links may be shared in a single PDF file.
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for full details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!