Apply for Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships at Curtin University. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University.
Curtin is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. In the highly regarded Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2021. Curtin University Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship, 2022 is available to current and prospective students trying to pursue a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at the university.
Value of Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
This scholarship is worth Full Funding, a stipend of $26,682.00, and a tuition fee offset scholarship.
- Fee Offset Scholarships – these scholarships are provided to cover all or part of your tuition fees, for a certain period of time. You may receive a fee invoice for your remaining tuition fees when the scholarship period ends, or if you only receive a partial scholarship.
- Stipend Scholarships – these are funds to support you while you are undertaking full-time or part-time study. They are provided in various forms, may vary in amount, and can be sponsored by external parties or internally. Stipends can be given as a top-up value short term or targeted for specific short term educational purposes.
Curtin awards Scholarships following a selection process. To be eligible for a Scholarship you must:
- Meet the following general criteria (General Criteria):
- be a Curtin Domestic Student or Overseas Student;
- be enrolled as a full-time Internal student, unless Curtin approves otherwise; and
- be undertaking an HDR at Curtin and unless Curtin approves otherwise satisfy all academic entry requirements for that HDR, including the English proficiency levels set by Curtin.
- Meet any applicable additional eligibility criteria listed in these Conditions.
- Meet the criteria for the relevant Scholarship detailed on the Curtin Scholarship webpage.
- If your Scholarship is funded by an External Funding Party, meet any criteria required by that Party.
Application of RTP Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship, current students also need to have maintained their enrolment and be on Good Standing. All steps above are to be completed between 8 July – 31 August 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
Deadline : August 15, 2022
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for full details.
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!