Apply for Special Scholarships Programs (SSP) for International Students in Japan 2022. Its fully funded. This scholarship is provided by Kochi University of Technology (KUT).
This program is open to Japanese as well as international country candidates towards a post-doctoral research degree at KUT. Eligible students will be given 360-degree coverage of all the incurred costs of their study in Japan from relocation expenses to a monthly stipend and additional living expenses.
The selected doctoral students will be exempted from paying the 30,000 YEN entrance examination fee, 300,000 YEN enrolment fee, and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee. They will also additionally be in living expenses, 150,000 YEN/month in the form of salary, and 150,000 YEN towards travel and initial living costs.
Applicants are required to meet all of the following conditions:
- To have permission from the leader of the applicant’s preferred SSP project to apply for that project
- To hold a degree from an accredited institution comparable to the master’s degree offered at KUT after 18 years of education, or
- To be scheduled to acquire such a degree before the KUT enrollment date
- To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment, in principle
- To have an excellent academic record and strong bachelor’s and master’s degrees from reputable universities
- To have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work in the research project
- To have high English proficiency
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply by filling the application form of the university. The candidates must fill the Online Pre-Application Request form to gain application access to the program program and apply further.
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Furthermore, Past publications
- Original health certificate in English and in Japanese
- Two signed recommendation letter
- Also, Research outline
- Copy of master thesis in English
- Moreover, master’s degree certificate
- Likewise, Master’s academic transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree transcripts
- Copy of an email from the project leader
- Similarly, the students must highly proficient in English. Proficiency certificates such as ILETS, TOEFL CET, etc.
Lastly, Visit the official website link below for more details about scholarship
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities !!