Sheffield Hallam University is now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2022.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
- A half fee waiver for undergraduate students
- Half fee waiver for first-year postgraduate students
- be an international fee-paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honors degree and also must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (postgraduate only) – have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past.
- Also, (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University, and received your student identifier number.
- be fully self-funding your studies.
- In addition, be able to pay any additional fees your course may require
How do I apply?
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus
- Check if you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, apply for a scholarship online using the link below: