The Quantum Science team of Trinity College Dublin is delighted to offer two prestigious postgraduate scholarships to outstanding female students undertaking the MSc Quantum Science and Technology degree in the academic year 2022/23.
These scholarships are aimed to support and develop outstanding female postgraduate students and will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments, or contribution to society.
- 20,000 euros for the cost of MSc. Program
- Opportunity to study in one of the European countries
- The scholarships are available to new EU and non-EU female entrants
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer and complete the application process upon receipt of their offer no later than 31st July 2022.
- Also, the holder must have completed an undergraduate physics, maths, computer science, or engineering degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology with the School of Physics for the academic year 2022/23.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the Course Director.
- In addition, the holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, funding, or other awards
All candidates will receive a communication about the outcome of their application shortly after this deadline. Applicants are also strongly advised to apply for all other funding and grants open to them.
How to apply
- Submit your online application for MSc in Quantum Science and Technology at my.tcd.ie.
- You will receive an 8-digit reference number for your application.
- If your application is successful, download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Finally, submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length)