Apply for the Bachelor’s degree at the University of Bradford and get automatic consideration for its Academic Excellence Scholarship!
The University of Bradford is offering scholarships worth up to £6,000 per year to all EU students!
- Students from Spain, Portugal, or Poland will get £6,000 per year by means of a reduction in tuition fees.
- Students from any other EU country will get £4,000 per year by means of a reduction in tuition fees.
- Subsequent years’ awards will be subject to satisfactory progression at 58.00% or above.
- EU students who achieve the country equivalent of AAA at A-level – a list of all qualifications and their equivalencies is available here:
- Students must be international fee-paying students
- Also, must be domiciled in an EU country prior to commencing their studies.
- EU students based in the UK who are eligible for home fee status will be assessed under the UK Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Students who already hold a degree cannot be considered for the scholarship.
- Moreover, students who transfer to us from another university will not be eligible for the scholarship unless they transfer into stage 1 of their program i.e. foundation year or first year.
EU students that have level 3 qualifications that are not listed, please contact [email protected] to ascertain eligibility.
How to apply
- You don’t need to apply – students will be assessed for the scholarship automatically shortly after A-level results in August 2022.
- Successful students will then be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship by the end of October 2022.
- Note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount. So, students who are eligible for more than 1 award, will be given that of the highest value.
- If eligible, this scholarship will be awarded instead of the standard EU Scholarship.