Application open for women in Leadership Scholarship 2022 in MBA. This scholarship is provided by University of surrey. Candidates who apply early in the admissions round may have a greater chance of receiving an award.
Value of Scholarship
This is a partial scholarship that covers 10 – 50% of the tuition fee.
Eligibility criteria for the Women in leadership scholarship
In order to be eligible:
- You must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent, alternatives may be considered, see entry criteria for more information.
- You must be a UK, EU or International student
- You must be self-funded, or receiving a partial sponsorship or loan
- You must be studying full or part time
- You must be studying Full Time MBA or Executive MBA
- EU and overseas’ students must comply with the English language requirements (IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent).
How to apply ?
In order to apply for the Women in Leadership Scholarship all applicants need to complete a programme application for one of our MBA programmes and under go an informal interview.
Lastly, visit the official website link given below for more details.
Similarly, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.