The University of Miami is offering fully funded Stamps Scholarship for international students to receive higher education in the USA.
The scholarship is offered to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Miami. The scholarship will be awarded to talented and outstanding international students who meet all the university requirements.
- The full cost of attendance for an undergraduate degree program.
- On-campus housing scholarship.
- Also, Laptop allowance,
- Access to enrichment funds.
- In addition, students will also get a chance to become a part of on-campus and national communities of Stamp Scholars, funding that will uphold projects of research, academics, as well as invitations and other areas conferences.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be international students.
- Moreover, they must apply and secure admission at the University of Miami.
- Also, they must hold an offer for studying in any undergraduate program at the University of Miami.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Degree of qualification
- Copies of transcripts
- Proposal Statement
- Passport Copy
- Selected semi-finalist candidates for the Stamps Scholarship are asked to write a short response to a pre-determined essay prompt.
- Finalists will be selected based on a review of candidates’ applications as well as supporting documents, including their responses to the pre-determined essay prompt, and notified of their status as finalists at the time of admission in late January.
- Finally, finalists will be participating in an interview with the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation and then they will get notification of the scholarship by early March.