The Leiden University is now providing Minerva Scholarship Fund for the Bachelor’s and Master’s study in 2o22!
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation aims to provide scholarships for study and research projects within various fields of study. In particular, the MSF strives to fund exceptional and exclusive student projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is an initiative of the Leiden Minerva Student Association.
- Between €900 and €2000
- The following expenses can be subsidized: research costs; international travel and living costs.
- You are registered as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student at Leiden University.
- You do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- In addition, the application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study, or research.
- Within three months of the end of the project, you are obliged to submit a project report with accompanying images.
- Moreover, Ph.D. tracks and complete Master’s programs are not eligible.
- Download an application form from www.minervascholarshipfund.com.
- Complete the form.
- Check you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application dossier to the address provided, before the deadline.
- The allocation committee (consisting of Leiden lecturers from various disciples) will evaluate all applications on the basis of predetermined criteria. During the evaluation process, attention is given to the relevance of the research and how it will contribute to the advancement of academic knowledge.
- You will be informed (max.) one month after the application deadline whether you have been awarded a scholarship.